ADVANCED PRO FITNESS REPAIR SERVICES MOST BRANDS IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY
You bought a piece of equipment so you can work out at home. You get into a routine. Out of the blue, the equipment breaks and you cannot exercise anymore and your routine is broken. This does not make you happy at all. We understand your frustration and will do everything in our power to quickly get it up and running again.
We Repair & Service:
- Exercise Bikes
- Elliptical Trainers
- Home Gyms
- Multi Stations
- Stair Steppers
- Other Standard Fitness Equipment
We offer drop off and in-home equipment repair and service. With many years experience in the fitness industry, we provide prompt reliable service and will evaluate your equipment to provide our professional advice to best suit your needs.
Advanced Pro Fitness Repair only employs trained and qualified technicians who will respect your investment and ensure your equipment is repaired with quality replacement parts and the highest levels of expertise.
What can We do:
- Squeaks on equipment and accessories.
- Walking belt alignment on treadmills.
- Trouble-shooting Power Control Boards.
- Treadmill belt slippage.
- Cleaning and lubricating guiding rods, pull-pins, pillow blocks,
chains and other related parts.
- Making adjustments to your strength circuit equipment on your drive belts,
cables, and taking the slack out of your weight stack equipment.
- Putting new bottom brackets onto spin bikes.
- Repairing step assemblies, adjusting tension on rear drive belts for
elliptical’s and crosstrainers, stationary bikes etc..
- Replacing overlays on display where sweat has gotten between the display
board and the electronics.
- Replacing drive belts to front rollers from drive motors and lifts,
walking belts, lift actuators on Treadmills.
- Flipping decks and replacing deck bumpers and side cushions to commercial treadmills.
- Changing brushes on alternators in cross-trainers, stationary bikes, elliptical’s etc.
- Removing and replacing Power Control Boards (PCB)’s, display electronics, heart rate sensors.
- Installing new equipment such as home gyms, strength circuit equipment,
belt and cable machines, assembling weight stack, disassembling weight-stacks,
relocating (moving one equipment from one place to another).
- Working on Stair Climbers and stepmills, replacing and repairing drive chains,
load resistors, transmissions, power supplies, trouble-shooting and configuring electronics.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatics on Keiser equipment, air lines, air compressors and fixing tubing etc